Renovated by Chapel Properties in April 2014, this property offers modern, bright open plan living accommodation for 4 people. Situated 2 miles from Aldeburgh and Thorpeness this charming holiday let can be found in the village of Knodishall.
- Sitting Room: TV, DVD and wood.burner.
- Kitchen: Electric oven and hob, fridge with icebox, microwave, dishwasher, table and chairs.
- Utility Area: Washing machine.
- Bathroom: Bath with over bath shower, washbasin and wc.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed with En-Suite Shower Room with shower cubicle, washbasin and wc.
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds which can be made up as a king size bed. (please specify at the time of booking).
Garden: Small patio with furniture directly outside the property.
Heating: Gas heating.
Pets: One well behaved dog welcome.
Notes: Wi-fi, towels, travel cot and high chair provided. Firewood for the wood burner is provided. Freezer available to use in the shed.
Ebenezer Chapel was a great base for our family holiday in Suffolk - a comfortable, well equipped and welcoming property in a quiet spot.
- Mr A Tuff - 5th August 2016
Lovely converted chapel in a peaceful location. Excellent position for visiting seaside towns and villages in the area. Very good customer service. Easy to book and cottages we have stayed in have been excellent.
- Mrs Heather Galwas - 9th July 2016
This property has the wow factor. The renovation work is thoughtful and expertly finished. The chapel is a great base to explore Suffolk which we didn't really know but the road connection gets you swiftly to days out.. So a great base, safe for children, safe for dogs. Thank you for the welcome pack, the flapjacks were great with our first cup of tea as we unpacked.
- Mrs L Peach - 18th June 2016