Nigel has joined our office team to assist with our increase in enquiries .
To date we have 9 apprentices & are looking for more, there is nothing better than investing in someone’s future & watching them grow. Added bonus is when they qualify & stay with us.
Unfortunately, we do not have any female apprentices, so if you know of anyone, we’d be delighted to hear from them…
Proud moment for Chapel, our bricklayer apprentice Max has been chosen to represent the college in a bricklaying competition (skill build) for Tuesday the 26th of April. Goodluck Max.
Jonathan Offord has joined our team as our, Plumbing & Heating Contracts Manager.
With over 25 years’ experience in the plumbing & heating industry, Jonathan is at the forefront, specialising in the future environmental technology of ground heat & air source pumps.
August was the start of the Trimley Red Devils football season & one of our Apprentices were proud to have us sponsor his shirt which means every time he scores a goal our name will be added to the news feed.
We admire these personal challenges, to walk 58 miles in 19 hours & 16mins, amazing achievement for Barry & Tim who raised £7,468 for EACH. We were proud to be one of the sponsors.
We took on an Apprentice Carpenter & Bricklayer, it’s great to be able to take on local youngsters & help them progress in their chosen career.
We have a new office staff member;- Henry Matter has joined us as an Estimator/Surveyor. He has worked with Mark & Rodney previously and is a familiar face to many in our team.
A positive outcome for a very difficult year was us forming our own highly experienced team of Painters & Decorators.
Added to this, we were delighted to be able to take on our youngest team member, Tom who joined us on an Apprenticeship at the age of 16.
We are already hearing great things & positive feedback…
We were delighted to be featured in the Professional Developer Housebuilder & Property magazine that showcased one of our single storey extensions we built. It boasted a unique kitchen/dining/family room that we had the pleasure of fitting … hope you enjoy the read.
Chapel Properties are excited to be Regional finalists for the LABC. Building Excellence Awards 2020 in two categories:-
- Best Construction Company
- Best New Build
We would like to thank all of our staff, on-site & in the office for their continued hard work & dedication.
We have a vacancy for a qualified Estimator.
- Salary: £30,000-£35,000 (dependent on experience)
- Hours required: Mon – Fri, 8:00 – 17:00 (part-time considered for the right candidate)
- Location: Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Job Type: Full Time
Estimator Job Duties:
- Complete take offs from drawings and plans; quantifying and costing work schedules
- Produce costings for both existing and proposed construction projects
- Obtaining and negotiating on prices with suppliers and sub-contractors
- To represent the company, ensuring good relationships are maintained/developed with suppliers
- To liaise with Site Managers and Sub-Contractors
- Work with Management to evolve the purchasing and costing systems
- Experience of working in the industry, preferably for a main contractor or residential developer
- Be qualified to a minimum of HNC or HND level
- Have previous estimating experience
- Proficiency in IT (Microsoft Office and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and able to manage your own time to meet deadlines
If you would like to become part of our successful team and make a real contribution, then please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We support local causes as much as possible and enjoy raising money for charities and community groups. Read more about our efforts in our news articles below: